HAILE GOLD MINE, INC.
Seeking Project Geologist
The Haile Gold Mine, owned by Romarco Minerals and located near Kershaw, South Carolina, is seeking a project geologist to assist with bringing the Haile Mine back into production.
This position is responsible for:
• Oversight and monitoring of drilling activities at the mine site.
• Drill hole logging, interpretation, and planning.
• Compiling and interpreting geological data and information.
• Constructing and testing geologic models to assist with resource characterization and target generation.
• Oversight of the sampling process.
• Offering technical expertise to the engineering, environmental, and production teams.
The successful candidate must have a bachelor's degree in geology. The candidate must have sound mineralogy, petrology, and structural geology skills. Mineral resource experience is preferred but not required.
Romarco Minerals offers an attractive compensation and benefits package. Please respond with a cover letter and resume to:
Haile Gold Mine
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 128
Kershaw, SC 29067
Check out Romarco's website before applying for the job.