5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(Let's see, 10 years ago was 1998.)
- Watching one of my nieces take her first steps.
- Packing an over-full U-Haul.
- Driving down the Alcan.
- Finding a new place to rent.
- Looking for work.
5 things on my to-do list today:
(Checks calendar - oh, today's a day off.)
- Sleep late. ✓
- Have coffee.✓
- Mail bills.✓
- Do some laundry.
- Go for a hike.✓
5 snacks I love:
- Ice cream, almost any ice cream.
- Coffee with cocoa / coffee without cocoa / cocoa without coffee
- A Blizzard (especially when in Alaska).
- Peppermint patties.
- Reesie cups (okay, so I spelled it wrong).
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
- Drive the Alcan again, taking my time for once.
- Buy a new field vehicle, one that gets good mileage.
- Build a new house in the back yard.
- Use solar panels.
- Work less; donate more.
5 places I've lived:
5 jobs I've had
- Receptionist [yuck].
- Teach Op Min and Petrology.
5 rocks I love:
(For geologists or any others who also want to add rocks.)
- Breccia, any kind.
- Ash-flow tuff (did I mention breccia?)
- Veins (and brecciated veins)
- Rocks with secondary K-spar veinlets (I don't like these to be brecciated, but the veinlets can cut breccias).
- Jasperoid (also to hate, if sampling), brecciated or not.
5 categories of people I'll tag:
- Any geologist.
- Anyone who has driven the Alcan, in either direction.
- Anyone who has lived north of the Arctic Circle.
- Anyone who hates moving.
- Anyone who considers themselves an artist.