Some searches leading to Looking for Detachment, in the general geology category:
- Caliente caldera
- columnar andesite
- Dixie Valley earthquake fault
- geological style
- geologists walking stick
- geothermal gradient
- mauna kea types of rocks produced
- mt st helens shock wave photo
- photo detachment folds
- places to see before you die geology
- scales of maps
- survivor geologist
- Do you think that uniformitarianism is consistent with rare catastrophic events, like a great earthquake?
- How can you teach 4th graders about faults and folds with earthquakes
- How to become a geomorphologist
- Is broken top volcano close to a plate?
- What are some interesting things about Broken Top volcano
- What kind of a geologist should I be
- Who is responsible for outlining the principal now called uniformitarianism
If you want to see which posts these searches led to, I'll let you Google it yourself! (What a concept.)
P.S. I'm at a hotel that has outrageous wi-fi charges, so am connecting via Verizon. Comments will be published; my comment replies may be limited - unless I break down and buy some internet time!