Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Metal Prices

gold






copper






Metal prices are projected to rise this year and in the foreseeable future, at least in the gold and copper sectors.

This copper news is coming to you by way of Arizona Geology and Mineweb.

The gold news is by way of Mineweb.

Other financial websites are not as optimistic (since when do all forecasters agree on anything?), but local forecasters in the bush predict gold to be at $1500 some time in the next couple of years.

(The above unnamed news source is not to be confused with the original author, Ben Dickerson, of News and Rumor from the Bush, which was published in Skillings in the 70's and 80's.)

2 comments:

Wayfarer Scientista said...

And now I finally get back to READING blog posts...did you see my picture of that lovely folded mountain in BC??? It reminded me of you.

Silver Fox said...

I saw that - pretty good picture of Folded Mountain. I think I'll email you about this - my dad has a special use for a photo like that if it is good enough.

I'll get in touch in a day or two.

P.S. I'm not quite as folded as the mountain! :D