Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Trip

sign I will be traveling into this part of the world soon...
cliffsPassing through here, right by the Book Cliffs on I-70...
flatirons On my way to here, in the Denver area, although I don't expect The Flatirons on the Front Range to look like this: they should be all snow-covered! I'll be stopping to meet a couple geo/bloggers on the way.

I don't know how my posting will go; I don't even know what the internet access will be like. I'll have comment moderation on by Friday, at least for awhile (if it isn't on sooner due to recent comment-spam attacks).

I will head back west after visiting family near the end of the month, probably just before the New Year, but am not sure of the timing quite yet! If any other geo/bloggers in the region are interested in meeting for coffee or lunch or something, please contact me by email.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic, Silver Fox. Have a great trip, and Merry Christmas!

ReBecca Hunt-Foster said...

I know where that sign is ;)
You shoudl see our area right now. The Monument and Bookcliffs are covered in snow. Its pretty! See you soon :)

Garry Hayes said...

Have a great trip! Our roads will be parallel but I will be some distance to the south, headed to Grand Canyon and Tucson.

Silver Fox said...

Thanks, everyone, and Merry Christmas to all of you. And ReBecca, I'll see you soon!

Silver Fox said...

Maybe the Grand Canyon and Tucson will be out of the snow!

Garry Hayes said...

Lots of snow at Grand Canyon, and most of the desert leading here. It's beautiful (and cold)!

Silver Fox said...

More snow coming!