Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Having Feed Problems

UPDATE: have rerouted through feedburner, please update your feeds if needed, thanks!

Apparently my feeds aren't working correctly. When I subscribe to my own feed via Google Reader, it won't show any post later than yesterday's March 31. I can, however, see the entire atom feed via IE7, and can validate the atom feed at Feed Validator. It will not validate the RSS feed due to error messages.

I don't know how to correct the errors, because I don't even know where the feed code is, and so far, the help pages on Blogger have not been helpful to me. As far as I know, I didn't change anything other than to clear the Internet Explorer temporary files.

If anyone has any idea about this let me know. In the meantime, you will have to read my site the old-fashioned way, by clicking on a link or using bookmarks/favorites.

2 comments:

Ron Schott said...

It's coming through on Google Reader just fine for me.

Silver Fox said...

Yeah, it seemed to update itself onto Google Reader at "Allgeo via Chris" after I changed to feedburner - I didn't know how you were subscribed. Glad it's working!