Friday, June 19, 2009

Various Identities


Digital Electronic Technician Assembled for Ceaseless Harm, Masterful Exploration and Nocturnal Troubleshooting

Get Your Cyborg Name


Synthetic Intelligent Lifeform Viable for Exploration, Rational Fighting and Online Xenocide

Get Your Cyborg Name


Synthetic Functional Observation and Xenocide Xenomorph

Get Your Cyborg Name


Person Optimized for Worldwide Exploration and Rational Sabotage

Get Your Cyborg Name


Notice the keywords of "exploration" and "observation."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hypocentre: apparently -
Handcrafted Ytterbium Person Optimized for Ceaseless Exploration, Nocturnal Troubleshooting and Rational Education

I quite like the ceaseless exploration and rational education but quite what nocturnal troubleshooting involves I'm not quite sure!

Silver Fox said...

And it's good to know what you're made of! Ytterbium. Don't quite know what I'm made of. :(

Lockwood said...

Here's mine! I had to twiddle with it a bit... I don't fancy myself as a machine of destruction.

Also, haven't seen any takers on this meme yet. Wanna play?

Silver Fox said...

I like the idea of tweeking it so it's not all about destruction and such. More an intellectual sort of cyborg, like R2D2 and C3PO - they weren't just about war, capable of fighting but not primarily designed for it.