Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag Cloud for Unpublished Highway 8A

Okay, so I've had to go along with the crowd, and have joined many other GeoBlogoSpheroids in this undertaking: Clastic Detritus (who started it), Lab Lemming, ReBecca at Dinochik Blogs, Maria at Green Gabbro, Chris at Highly Allochthonous, and Kim at All of My Faults are Stress Related. Update: also add the rest of the geo blogo sphere. Not having any publications in digital format, I first did the TagCrowd thingy on a more-or-less introduction to a book I'm more-or-less writing - this section being about Highway 8A and a few other things. Somehow, the part I put in about "Deep Time" didn't come through - so it must be a minuscule part of this section, and probably belongs elsewhere.
created at TagCrowd.com
That was so much fun, I did it a second time, this time for a part of the same "book," a section entitled "Hotel California." It looks like I used "although" too often in this second section - will have to check that!
created at TagCrowd.com
Yes, it's a lot of fun!

No comments: