Saturday, January 3, 2009

RoadTrip Update: Bloggers Meet!

While on the road over the holidays, I had the great good fortune to meet two bloggers on my way through Colorado.
The first was ReBecca from Dinochick Blogs. We met at a Starbucks and chatted for a couple hours. Above: ReBecca in Starbucks. I'm the one taking the photo (ha!).
I also met Wayfarer Scientista, a self-proclaimed
"ologist" and wanderer. Having never met an ologist before, I had quite a lot to learn about ology. We had some great times wandering around her mystery town and thereabouts. Above: Wayfarer and I with a "paint" background. I can't hardly tell us apart in this photo, and, as you can see, we both favor gray and have almost identical hair. Amazing!

Anyway, thanks to both of you for taking the time to meet me. Hopefully we'll meet again!

5 comments:

Lockwood said...

Hmmm... were you and Wayfarer separated at birth? Inquiring minds want to know. I've always been a strong supporter of ology, myself, but there's so much to learn.

hgg said...

Hey, that's awsome. I always seem to miss by a day or two the potential bloggers I could meet...

Silver Fox said...

You probably do like ology (or maybe it should be lol-ogy). As for separation, that's something I don't remember too well!

HGG, give a holler whenever yer around!

Wayfarer Scientista said...

hah! And now I've finally gotten around to posting about our meet up too! Yay!

Silver Fox said...

Wayfarer, good to hear from you. Great photos on your blog! (Why are they so similar?) ;)